Monday 18 June 2012

Fairytale Fantasies

Freeeeedommmm! Yes so I have finished my A levels!!! That's why it has taken me so long to post these last photos from my Dreams, Nightmares and Fantasies project. After handing in all my Textiles and Photography work I decided to concentrate entirely on my last Accounting exam but that's done now so here are the last photos.

These photos where taken at the copper works. I concentrated on the fantasies aspect thinking especially about the traits of fairytales such as Rapunzel and Snow White. The tower and grotty buildings were great as settings and as usual my model Megan Davies worked fanatically and looked stunning in her various costumes.

This last shoot was at Penllegaer woods, a real fairytale place where you almost expect the fairies to flit past you. Megan was the perfect Princess of the fairies in her blue dress which became a part of the waterfall background. 
In these last two photos I used a fantastic Photoshop technique called Infrared to give them this snowy dream-like feel. I think it worked well and had a great effect - check it out:
A big thanks to Megan Davies who I couldn't have done any of this without. You where fantastic and it would be a pleasure to work with you again!

No comments:

Post a Comment